Epipremnum aureum | Money Plant | Devil’s ivy | Buy Online
Epipremnum Aureum is also known as Money plant كرمة المال. Money Plant aka Devil’s ivy in Dubai: Discover the different types of Money Plants you can grow indoors and outdoors to bring this good luck charm into your home. In the indoor environment, money plants can remove harmful pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene. Buy Online money plants in Dubai on Plant Souq to keep your home healthy and pleasant.
Top 10 Types of Money Plants
- Green Money Plant (Most Common money plant)
- Golden Money Plant
- Split Leaf Money Plant
- Marble Queen Money Plant
- Marble Prince Money Plant
- Silver Money Plant
- Swiss Cheese Money Plant
- Big Leaf Money Plant
- Jade Plant
- Neon Money Plant
Money Plant Fortune in Dubai
The name ‘money plant’ comes from the fact that it may attract a lot of money. It protects you from financial difficulties and provides good fortune and success to your home. The significance of the money plant has been mentioned several times in Vastu shastra, highlighting the necessity of its placement.
Where should a money plant be placed?
Living room: According to various Vastu experts, money plant should be kept in the south-east corner of the room for attracting luck and prosperity. Since this direction is ruled by planet Venus and Lord Ganesha, both of them symbolise wealth and luck.
Money Plant Air Purifier
Featured by NASA, the Money Plant is renowned for its ability to remove chemicals and other pollutants from the air, specifically benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and toluene.
Indoor Plants | Outdoor Plants | Gardening Supplies | Seeds & Grow Kits | Pots & Trays | Artificial Plants
Buy Money Plants Online
Indoor fresh plants – Money Plant كرمة المالProduct on sale
- The Money Plant prefers indirect light and needs to be watered every week or so. For one person, three 18-inch plants are recommended.
- Bright indirect light: A money tree needs daily light, but direct sunlight will scorch its leaves. It grows naturally in partial shade beneath the canopy of other trees, so provide a similar environment for it in your home.
- Light preference: Place your Chinese Money Plant in bright, indirect light to filtered sun in a southern and western exposure. This placement will give it great light and warmth throughout the day for its leaves to soak up the sun’s rays for photosynthesis. Water/Humidity: Be sure to water when you receive it.
- The best way to keep a money tree plant happy? Give it a good watering every one to two weeks, allowing the soil to dry in between, according to The Sill. Of course, if your plant is getting more light, you’ll also need to up its water intake so that it doesn’t get too dried out.
- Daylight. If you keep the money plant near the window, you will see it growing towards the light. Yes, the money plant loves solar light and thrives well in solar colours. So, keeping it in daylight near the window will give it faster growth.
- Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly.
- Water every 5 to 7 days depending on light and temperature.
- Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy. Use all-purpose potting mix.
Indoor plant | Tropicals and Tender Perennials | Vines and Climbers
Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
Grown for foliage | Evergreen | Good Fall Color
6-12 in. (15-30 cm)
12-15 in. (30-38 cm)
Where to Grow:
Can be grown as an annual | Suitable for growing in containers
Soil pH requirements:
5.1 to 5.5 (strongly acidic)
5.6 to 6.0 (acidic)
6.1 to 6.5 (mildly acidic)
From softwood cuttings | By air layering
Home Decor Category:
Devils Ivy is a must-have member of your plant collection. It has been one of the top indoor plants for several decades, not just because of how easy they are to grow, but for the fact that you can shape and train their vines to cover the inside of your house!