Herbal Tea Plants: Herbs can also be used in tea gardens. Many herbs are suitable for making tea, and you probably already have some. Let’s take a look at some of the best herbs for tea. Which Plants Make a Healthy Tea? The following is a list of plants that can be used to make tea, and what part of the plant to use:
- Mint — Leaves, digestive and calming
- Passion flower — Leaves, relaxing and soporific
- Rose Hips — Buds once the bloom has expired, boost of Vitamin C
- Lemon Balm — Leaves, calming
- Chamomile — Buds, relaxing and good for a sour tummy
- Echinacea — Buds, immunity
- Milk Thistle — Buds, detoxification
- Angelica — Root, digestive
- Catnip — Leaves, calming
- Raspberry — Leaves, female reproduction
- Lavender — Buds, calming
- Nettles — Leaves, detoxification
- Red Clover — Buds, detoxification and purify
- Dandelion — Root, blood tonic
- Linden — Flowers, digestive and calming
- Lemongrass — Stalk, digestive and calming In addition to these herbs, some other useful herbal tea plants include
In addition to these herbs, some other useful herbal tea plants include:
- Basil Tea – Fresh basil is known to be full of anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial properties, and Vitamin K. We can’t promise a cup of basil tea will cure all your ailments, but it can’t be argued that it’s positively soothing to drink a cup! This is a healthy way to enjoy this powerful fresh herb.
- Ginger tea – Ginger tea is a combination of ginger root and boiling water. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries and is known for its potential health benefits like quelling nausea and reducing inflammation.
- Lemon ginger tea – Lemon ginger tea offers the following health benefits: Relief from Nausea | Weight Loss | Improved Immunity | Reduced Risk of Cardiovascular and Liver Disease | Pain Relief.
- Oregano tea – As an herb, oregano offers many health benefits and has been shown to be antiviral, antibacterial, and to include antioxidants.
- Rosemary tea – Rosemary tea offers some impressive potential health benefits. Rosemary tea is recognized by its taste and smell, and by the health benefits it has, like improving digestive health, relieving headaches and fatigue, and promoting hair growth.
- Sage tea – Sage tea is an aromatic infusion made from the leaves of common sage (Salvia officinalis), an herb in the same family as mint.
Buy Herbal Tea in Dubai Online
Herbal tea price starts from AED 15.00 in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman & Abu Dhabi. You can buy online store as well as store near you. The best beverages with lot of health benefits. Check out the price ranges…
- Camilo Herbs. AED 20.00 – AED 420.00.
- Clari Tea. AED 20.00 – AED 420.00.
- Detox Tea, 100g. AED 50.50 – AED 200.00.
- Fresh Breeze. AED 20.00 – AED 420.00.
- Herbal Sea Buckthorn. AED 15.00 – AED 304.50.
- Hibiscus Cut. AED 20.00 – AED 99.75.
- Hibiscus cut 15 sachet box. AED 20.00 – AED 200.
- Hibiscus Ginger. AED 30.00 – AED 110.00.
Comment on “Herbal Tea Plants – Which Plants Make a Healthy Tea in Dubai?”
Comments are closed.